Thursday, March 17, 2005

Wed+Nes+Day=Wednesday

Well it'z already wednesday n it'z juz few more dayz till skool startz damn so fast...but anyway today got up really late which wuz round 11 sumthin...took a bath n went out 4 lunch wif my buddies near my house...chicken rice wuz goood!!!afta dat went home n juz laze round d house again n waited 4 the time 2 pass 2 go 4 tuition...n guess wot 2dayz add math tuition iz kinda fun i guess hahaha....but sum1 had 2 spoil my mood by mentionin bout the i.u day but woteva!!alrite afta tuition got home n went out again 2 sum bookstore called edeton.i went there coz i wanted 2 get my lembaga bakti name tag done a.s.a.p....alrite came home afta dat,ate dinner watched FRIENDS again n guess wot i did afta dat hehe took a bath n SLEEP....well i wuz tired ok lolz!!!afta dat woke up watched sum tv,cooked maggi goreng n came online 2 chat with my buddiez as well as updatin the blog heheh..so i guess datz bout it frm me!!

=Peace Out=

No comments: