Sunday, March 20, 2005

BAD,HORRIBLE & PAIN Day!!

ok 2day wuz the 1st aid talk n cpr demonstration....the crowd wasn't good but suprisingly i kinda liked da talk.....so neway afta da talk came bak home,took a bath,went 4 lunch n afta dat 4 taekwando!!well in taekwando da 1st class turned out alrite BUT when it reached da second class ohhh god sumthiin bad n horrible thing had 2 happen 2 me!!i wuz about 2 show diz kick where i accidently scrape my toe against the bloody carpet n my toez started bleeding...n afta dat when i begin 2 walk oh god i wuz in like PAIN....so i knew my toe had either been sprained or fractured but dat time i couldn't like care less coz all i wanted 2 do wuz clean the wound datz on my toez n wrapped it with sum cotton...so neway got bak 2 da class n yes yes i wuz limpin all d way back like sum cacated person....my taekwando instructor juz told me 2 put ice as soon as i get home n datz wot i did immediately i got home...n guess wot my toe swelled up like wot my taekwando instructor said..it meanz my muscle ligamenz had torn or i had fractured my toe but overall i'm in PAIN ok!!!!so i think datz about it 4 2day can't think much 2day coz i'm in PAIN soo frm me l8az!!!

=Peace Out=

No comments: