Sunday, March 13, 2005

Friendz!!!

Friendz well basically everyone needz frenz y coz they r people u can turn too if u hav problemz dat u do not want ur parentz 2 know...n dey can lend u a hand if there are problemz dat may arise...so 2 me friendship wif my friendz iz really important 2 me...but anyway here'z my list of frenz whu r really close 2 me!!

My Best Friendz : Alina Ong & Ivan Kang

My Good Buddiez : Rachel,Sangitha,Sheryl,Darrel,Marcus,Jovi,Lit Fwu,Arafat,Raimie & Shane.

My True Buddiez : Ken Sing,Sue Ann,Michelle,Andrene,Ju-Lien,Judith,Hon Meng,Wilson,Daniel,
Wei Keat & Yee Leng.

All of my closest frenz dat i ave listed juz rock la soo guyz here'z my compliment 2 yal alrite!!!

=Peace Out=

2 comments:

Sheryl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sheryl said...

Hey! i'm ur good buddy lol. thanks.. haha ;)