Friday, March 25, 2005

Dayzzz....

whoa it'z been ages since i've upload my last blog....but anyway diz week i encounter upz n downz in skool but it'z basically all my work in interact datz causin all diz but oh well i already know it'z alwayz bound 2 happen 2 me sigh* but actually duz diz happen 2 me in the abscence of my president frm skool 4 d past 4 dayzzz but the weird thing iz i alwayz talk 2 her on d fone seekin 4 advice but Y ohhhh Y duz diz alwayz happen 2 me maybe it'z me or izzit not well i'm totally LOST as u know it lolz...but anyway diz past few dayz my frenz were alwayz takin advantage 2 step on my injured foot ohh thanx you guyz....basically u were spose 2 help me out n not take avantage 2 step on it OK hahahaha but basically my frenz were juz playin coz i know they wun step on it coz i know most of them are like my close frenz heheheh...u know who u are soo yah lol!!!ohh yeh diz week POZER INC. was established by me hahaha weird but fun so basically i'm the president n sittin as my vice presidentz are ken sing n sue ann,secretary iz yee leng hahahaha n treasurer andrene hahaha hey look 2 guyz n 3 galz fooooh datz provez galz love 2 pozeee more than guyz hahaha jokez.....well diz club iz basically not an official club or whatsoever it'z like sum play play club hahaha....hmm wot else happen diz week ermmm i think basically nuthin much ler....so anyway any commentz on pozer inc. plz do post it up hahaha...so ok now frm me l8az!!!

=Peace Out=

No comments: