Sunday, August 27, 2006

250806

well went to college yet again to get some knowledge about the course that i'm takin up...after my 1st class ended..marisa & i distributed the photostated modules n also the scheme of work to our group mates...after the 2nd class,all of ur were required to go to the preparation kitchen to meet up wit chef mokhtar to test our safety shoez so that we actualli get the correct sizes...after testing,went to settle the lockerz with shou ren & lena as i was sharing the locker with shou ren(my good buddie in my group)....after settling it,shou ren & lena went to sakae sushi in subang parade damn!! & i met up wit hon meng at the pink shop outside of our college...after our meal,went to the computer lab to get my student id & password for the usage of the college computerz...lepaked at the library till 230pm coz you see my break was from 1130am-230pm,so imagine a 3 hour break fooh!! went for the last class at 230pm which was point of sale where lecturer ms.rekha gave us a brief introduction on what izzit about & guess wot,the class ended half an hour earlier dang!! anyway since it ended early, me,amanina & her group mates went to pay their locker feez soo obviously i had to lepak with them till my rotaract meeting startz at 500pm...after meeting with shalene,danielle,thaya,dimithra & sobana..i wanted to go bak home early so i can get changed for futsal but unfortunately i was caught up in a horrible traffic jam due to bad rain so i cudnt go home early...so in the end, i had to fetch shou ren first & den return home & change since i was already passin his house & i would have to call myself crazy if i had to get him abit later...anywayz i felt so bad coz i made hon meng & ken sing wait for me while i was still out...sorry guyz!! anyway after changin,went for futsal & it wuz rainin soo damn badly...1 of the court got flooded so we manage to change to a new court....after futsal, fetched shou ren back home, & ken sing,hon meng & myself joined my parentz n my sis at AC for dinner...after dinner,fetch all of dem back,came home took a shower & juz lepaked online as usual...borin life i noe!! anywayz i guess thatz about it soo l8azzzz for now....

p/s : alwayz enjoy life to the fullest!!

No comments: