Tuesday, August 22, 2006

210806

well woke up diz mornin feeelin abit weird coz of my upset stomache sigh...but anyway went to college & 1st thing on the itienary in our course wuz be divided into 4 different groups...i wuz put in group c & my group iz goin to be all good...my group had appointed me the group leader & marisa as my asst.(shez indonesian btw) after put into groupz,we then received our new timetable...at 1st it wuz super confusing but afta the briefing by our course tutorz it turned out juz fine...after the timetable briefing,it wuz time to try out our service shoe'z & also get our uniform fitting(itz tailor made btw) to be used during restaurant practicalz...& of corse i got the biggest size of all lolx..after tryin,went on to the preparation kitchen to try on the safety shoe'z(kitchen wear) & kitchen uniform..after that,went for lunch wit amanina & our new friendz & den went to student centre to take our photoz 4 the student id...before takin the photo,played some foosball with khalid & aubrey & god damn i sucked at it sheesh!! after takin my photo,went back to the SHTLM for games & ice breakin & it was awesome...i manage to bond wit my group(cau cin cau) so easily...love dem to bitz!! the team appointed me as team leader & lucki i manage to lead dem to victory...hehe!! 1st task was to create a team name & team cheer...among all the teamz we think we did better den all of dem lolx...& it wuz so unfair the other team won & their cheer wasn't even that enthusiastic...sheesh biased lolz....after that it was fashion show time n gawd it was a total embarassment...& u guessed it i wuz 1 of the modelz...but luckily my 3 friendz & i manage to stomp the runway like professionalz lolx...our theme for the fashion show wuz beauty queenz & my group dressed me up as a gay-sha(taken from memoirs of a geisha) for the fashion show,we were required to use newzpaperz,garbage bagz,toilet rollz & sticky tape to dress the modelz up...i'll update the pix later for viewing(photo iz 18SX..haha) anyway after the fashion show it wuz blind leadin the blind & also puzzle game...after tha gamez,we all adjourn for tea with the lecturers at teh SHTLM restaurant(thanx chef zanariah for preparing the food)...after tea,went bak home n chilled out!! i guess thatz about it for my post today soo from me happy reading!!

p/s : alwayz do something you feel happy with!!

No comments: