Tuesday, June 20, 2006

tuesdayzzz

well i'm back from bangkok but i won't be postin bout my trip on diz post coz i haven't got my pix uploaded so maybe next post aye...anyway my day started out kinda blurry diz mornin...coz i didn't know whether my job interview was today or tommorow & i needed to inform marcus wheter i'll be goin down town but anyway lucki mom was at home today to let me know about the update'z bout the interview so lucki got it cleared phew...end my blurry momentz lolx. anyway,after settling the blurry stuff, mom & i went off to red ginger laundry to get my newly made suit dry cleaned coz it had a weird smell...afta dat we went for lunch at some shop & after soo long we ate pan mee...waited for an hour but unfortunately the pan mee didn't exactly turned out great from what i heard from my family whu told me that the pan mee in that shop iz nice...dissapointed i was but oh well nvm at least i ate sumthing..after lunch,headed back home & then i headed to kimarie hair salon to get my hair shaved again lolx...parking in taipan iz like hell!! now i noe how my parentz feel when dey havto travel to taipan...gosh horrible!! after i got my hair shaved lolx,went back home to get changed & went all the way to bukit rimau to visit yue mei & also 'yam char'....it'z been quite awhile since we last met & finally i got the chance today heheh...enjoyed myself today....anyway once i reached her house,yue mei decided to go to this nice cafe to hav our 'yam char' but unfortunately it was close sob sob so we ended up at mcd'z...after our 'yam char',yue mei drove my car to fetch her bro from tuition...hahah and suprisingly her driving ain't dat bad...better den mine i can say hehe...(bangga anot im sayin diz yue hahaha)...after fetchin tjit jian,we den headed bak to her house & she gave me a lil. tour of her house & den we sat down n started cit cating for almost an hour an another half an hour when yue lynn came back hehe...good timez hahah!! after chillin at her house,went back home to grab my drumstickz & book & off i go for drumz class..hectic aye but oh welll datz me shaun liew!! after drumz,went to ken sing'z house to pass him the souvenirs i got from bangkok...he claimz itz he'z but it'z not hahaha....itz for the family lolx...anyway after that went to sum restaurant to pack back my dinner..kinda late my dinner tonite but oh well hectic life are bound to be like dat hehehe...came bak home,had dinner,watch tv & etc. soo basically to sum it all up itz called chillin at the crib....i guess thatz about it for todayz post,so from me happy reading!!

No comments: