Wednesday, June 21, 2006

photoz from bangkok,thailand


siam paragon which happenz to be the largest shopping mall in asia!!



me on the bts skytrain....yeah call me pozer or whatever haha!!



me inside siam paragon



me & nature....wot a nice & relaxing feeling!!!



the power of nature outside of siam paragon...wot a beauty aye??


introducing 1 part of the water feature inside siam paragon


louis vuitton at gaysorn,bangkok


gucci at gaysorn,bangkok



sights & soundz of the floating market...


*photoz taken complimentz of my nokia 6270*

1 comment:

vpws said...

siam paragon is freaking nice.. n high class.. lolx~

n da ppl there r damn nice too! don't u agree?

btw it's vincent pang here, not sure if u rmb me.. ;) nice blog u have there btw.. c ya arnd!

check out my version of bangkok trip : click here