Sunday, June 11, 2006

TAGGED!!

Courtesy of Wei-Jan, I am now a victim of a tag.-
The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
- Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
- Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
- If you are tagged the second time.There is NO need to do this again.
- Lastly, most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

My perfect lover is.....
1. Trustable
obviously la duhh....trust iz like the most important thing in a relationship!!!

2 . Share the same interests
ermmm not realli la...

3. Commited
YES....she muz be committed to a relationship coz like no point ur in a relationship & ur not committed!!

4. Sensitive and Romantic
hmmm welll in a way yeah abit but the guy shud be playin the more important role ecspecially when it comez to romantic hehe...

5. Talented, in a way
hahahaha...i don't really bother le...so long not dat talented in shopping okay d hahahah...burn my wallet ni!!

6. Personality!!
good,nice,sweet,honest & etc...but not mengade n bitchy n shitz!!

7. Looks,
don't realli mind..itz more at the heart!!

8. Last but not least,
LOVE me 4 me & not for my money or wot not lolx...

Now I would like to tag.....

*wilson
*june
*shen ni
*helena
*eric
*jojo
*ying
*li jen

No comments: