Friday, June 02, 2006

~ lala ~

muahaha sorry for not bloggin for the past week...well newayz today haz been pretty exciting 4 me hehe...i got to drive my car around today but hey my car ain't that bmw or a mercs or a porsche or nethin coz itz just a kembara but let'z face it at least i feelll soo comfortable wit the car hehe...well neway today went 2 ss15 with hon meng for lunch & for a lil. game of pool..before pool we went up 2 meet up with eric 1st & wanted me to challenge him in pool & yes he beat me but it wasn't 5 minutes u beat me kay ish ish...eric talkz to much(poyo!!) hahaha jokin jokin...neway afta pool with eric,hon meng & myself headed to taylorz college to visit my classmatez & yessss finally i met them afta a week...ohh how much i've missed them!! sometimes i feel kinda sad that i actualli left taylors..but i guess they are happy for me to actualli decide finally what i wanted to do hehe...well neway after visiting,hon meng & i went back to asia club for a game of pool...kinda shiok playin wit him hahaha...afta pool,fetched him hon meng bak home & den went bak home to chill out... watchin monster in-law was funny!! all those who wantz a good laugh go watch the movie haha...afta the show, i had a thought of visiting my good buddie lit fwu..soo off i go with my sis n her bf to visit him at sportz planet...& ohh hell i waited for him for almost half an hour bugger...haha nvm nvm i tahan ni coz he'z like my good buddie all...so he came half an hour late than scheduled & he brought shawn & jenniffer along...wuz nice meeting them afta a looong time...afta sportz planet...head on back home after fetchin chee back home...came home chilled out & den went out for dinner...i think basically i've been goin out since this morning..crazee aye?? don't u think i'm abusing my power dat finally now i hav a car...oh well i guess i outta control from now or my dad will just have bigger doubtz on me sigh...neway i guess datz about it 4 todayz post so frm me as usual happy readin!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»