Saturday, October 10, 2009

BUCH Momentz Part 2


alright so this will be the continuation from the previous post..it took quite some time as I have assignments on my plate...

So working in BUCH was like a rollercoaster ride but it made it all fun thanx to my colleagues/friends =)

While working at BUCH I think I have learnt and experience many stuffs that made me stronger and more knowledgeable which I myself am quite impressed as well..I never believed that I could ever do it but to my suprise I did..Nevertheless, this achievements wouldn't have happen if it wasn't the support from my team members or colleagues..love dem to bits!!! Some of the stuffs which I did was to organize campus visits for skools, took in-charge of handling the F&B inventory & set up on the 11th floor, emceed the King of Grill AFC Event, handled course enquiries and taking people for campus tours, takin part in the education exhibitions as a course counsellor and lastly I also perform fine dining etiquette workshops for schools. It has been a memorable experience and I will treasure every moment of it!!


When I was about to leave the company to further my degree in Leeds, my colleagues were very sweet by making a video presentation of my time workin in BUCH..luckily I did not cry but it was very emotional =) although it will be 9 months or more that I will be gone but I will come back...Im sure the students are awaiting my return but like we all say time passes very fast and with a blink of an eye I'm back!


Here are some photos of me and my lovely colleagues/friends =)























It was a good 9 months and I will treasure every moment of it...Ups and Downs was a good one!


Two thumbz up for BUCH!! and I would like take this opportunity to thank Ms.Mae and Ms.Angela for giving me the job to gain an experience of a lifetime...

Thanks alot! =)


No comments: