Thursday, June 26, 2008

ReSpEcT

Respect is something i believe to be intertwine in terms of if u respect a person the person will respect u...but there are cases where by u respect the person BUT u may see that the person does not respect you...in dat case do we still need to show respect to that person well for me in my opinion it depends if that person does not show respect itz fine juzt havto take it in n continue 2 respect the person BUT when the person tendz to go over broad thatz when an automatic reaction will take place in which 'why should i respect u when u dont even respect me?' will take place...well in life..itz not that simple but we juzt havto bare with it & overcome this obstacles...maybe we shud try 2 be calm & think about things more detail rather den juzt makin assumptions which makes u n me an Ass u get me? im not being lame i hope =P anyhow thatz juzt me for the day...babai!! =)

No comments: