Friday, December 22, 2006

birthday

sooo itz my birthday 2day...finally officialy LEGAL muahaha but not dat realli in a way lolx...well so diz iz what i did on my birthday...went to ou with jinnie.ken sing.hon meng & wilson..so 1st we went for lunch at dragon-i which they spend me...thanx guyz appreciate it & food wuz great!! after lunch went to watch curse of the golden flower which wuz ermmm kinda dissapointed..not the kind of show dat i was expecting to be sigh...anyway after d movie, met up with daniel & then went to delicious by ms.read to have our aftanoon tea lolx..but sadly wilson had to go home bcoz of some dinnner thingy dat he had sigh...after tea, daniel had to go shoppin wit his parentz n left me.hon meng.jinnie & ken sing to go round window shoppin which was kind of dot dot dot...searchin 4 ken singz wallet fooh abit hard coz he bloody fussy hahaha!! anyway afta ou, came home 4 dinner with d family as well as my friendz as my mom invited dem over lolx..so after dinner played a game of game of life & afta the game evryone departed back home....anywayz datz about it for my birthday..not dat happenin but all fun thanx 2 d people around me...in diz blog i'd also like to thank every single one who wished me for my birthday really meanz alot =)......bsides dat, i'm also soo happie to see my baby J again..hav been missing her for ages already...alrite so datz about it frm me,happie readin & thanx once again!!

1 comment:

-dot- said...

Oops! forgot to wish u today... Happy Belated Birthday!! :)