Friday, September 08, 2006

dayz

well as usual woke up early in the morning but wuz too reluctant to get up goshh diz iz all thanx 2 my sister where i have to fetch her to skool in the mornin dang!! reached college & hanged out with meteela & may & after that hanged out with the other group members...diz iz coz i'm class representative for the hospitality major so i realli need to get along with everyone so that i won't have any communication problemz with them hehe =)....all in all i just love my major & the people in it heheh...class started off on the dot at 830am with chef busky lecturing us about kitchen management & hygiene....next was food & beverage I with ms.merry & gosh i realli need to catch up with the syllabus or i'll be soo damn screwed...after class,went for break with meteela & after that headed back up for my SHTLM meeting which went ermmm not to say very well but oh well all clubz will encounter this kinda problemz anywayz sigh...after meeting,headed bak to the lecture theatre for my last lecture which was baking & pastry I with again chef busky...after class,went to the library to do a little bit of studying before i head back home...my studyin session lasted for about an hour & then hanged out with wan & piku till about 5 something & later after that,fetched piku back home & fetched her to sunway pyramid..was suppose 2 join her & few of my friendz but wuz juzt to lazy & besides i had futsal in the evening..after fetching her,went to taipan to get my eyes tested & also get me a snack before futsal..the clock struck 645pm,hon meng & myself head on down to sunway monash condo to get daniel & head on to xtreme park to play futsal..ken sing arrived the same time as me but slightly slowe =P lolx...after futsal,went for dinner at some place in sunway with hon meng,ken sing,alvin,mom'z friendz & etc....after dinner,came home & juz chilled till diz very moment..gosh itz soo darn bored..anywayz datz about it for today soo frm me adios & happy readin =)

p/s : education iz important!!

No comments: