Sunday, September 14, 2008

welcome back soya bean!!

wow...my absence here has been quite a long time...& yes yes i know some of my fellow readers like celine & KK have been pasteuring me to update my blog so yeah folks here it is my update...itz been over few weekz now since i've ended my internship at shangri-la hotel KL & itz been no doubt an incredible journey for me...met lotz of friends, learnt new things, went through my ups & downs but i will treasure every moment i had when i working there...*everytime i see KL Tower i will feel very sad because shang iz juzt next to it* sighs!! anyhow...im back in college or i can say soya domination is back in action at sunway university college, SHTLM!!! college juzt started & yesss itz been fun so far gettin to see all those familiar faces again..havin to see all our lecturers again but this sem is different why i say so is because this will be our final semester together yes i repeat August 2006 batch will be our last time together this sem as classmater before each & everyone of us will depart on our own journey...to come to think of it, i feeel very sad till tears want to roll down my cheek because we've been together on an amazing ride for 2 yearz pluz & here we are standin tall in our final semester...gosh how time fliez!!!

anyhow so far classes have been fun...I LOVE HRM,LAW, ECONS & ITM classes the most!!! =) i find those subjects are very intresting..so i hope sem 7 will be an enjoyable one!! & yes speaking about college my SWE report OMG!!! im screwed like hell!! itz due in few weekz & im not even half way there yet....procrastination by shaun liew needs to stop immediately but i cant help myself fallin into that trap wtf omfg!!!!!! i need theraphy!!! okay im jokin.....lolx

okay so herez a lil.update from me...i will post up some of my fav. pix soon..coz streamyx iz being a bummer to me tonight..sorriz =)

2 comments:

DAC said...

Muy bueno!!! Good!! Fast!!
<a href="http://0d303bmanx5bb5eegbxzpfy92b.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=Z59GXSVP>Click Here!</a>

vuhelp said...

seems to be kool