Sunday, July 20, 2008

Shang Palace

Itz been a weeek since i hav stepped foot into shang palace, a place where i would have not imagine myself to be in pluz language barrier which i wuz goin 2 face at that training ground...but after the week, i proved myself wrong & Shang Palace is not juzt good ITZ GREAT to be in...itz like goin back to my own roots...havin not to speak chinese now had thought me a great lesson where by i should have picked up chinese when i wuz way younger but im thankful that now i am able to pick up some chinese from my fellow collogues whom are ever sooo family like which i realli adore them alot when i leave the kitchen grounds to my next trainin which will be for F & B service..anyhow in my mind before steppin into Shang Palace, i thought like aiyoo damn im goin to be there juzt 2 make god damn bloody mooncakes BUT...NO i wuz wrong...i learnt more than juzt makin mooncakes but infact i learnt how to make dim sum as well...not all of it but at least some better than none...This training has been a great challenge for me & i can proudly say that i never regreted steppin foot into Shang Palace because i have gained so much of knowledge & will alwayz treasure it..like i said before if u never try u will never know... =) n im happi that i did wee~~~

No comments: