Thursday, September 20, 2007

have you ever??

have you ever feel something bothering you? something you juzt don't feel right? something might happen but you can never expect what really is? & wheter you are ready to accept what ever comes wheter good or bad? or have u been experiencing any weird dreamz lately about death? ít'z an irony cause this past few dayz ive been goin thru that feeling where by i have no idea what iz goin on with me & whatz wrong with me..izzit because friendships are bothering me? or im juzt being stressed lately due to school...herald says by having a death dream maybe a good sign but i realli hope what he sed mite be true...i juzt do not want bad things 2 happen 2 me like what i did the last time & will not want 2 repeat such actions...i juzt hope for the better...besides that..sometimes to think about the previous times, im juzt not sure wheter we were made to be friends..cause honestly i felt to be some booty call whenever they did not have any friends to go out with & now when they do, they neglected me & do not include me in their circle of friends...it saddens me that people would have done such a thing..an even close friend & dearly to me iz treatin me that way as well after years of friendship...but i guess maybe that wuz juzt meant to be...oh well maybe thatz all i have for tonight toodles~~

No comments: