Sunday, October 01, 2006

tagged by helena....

AWESOME PEOPLE I WANNA MEET....

i) nicole from the pussycat dolls

ii) eva longoria

iii) jennifer aniston

iv) tyra banks

v) john terry

vi) frank lampard

THINGS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT....

i) mobile phone

ii) MONEY

iii) television

iv) computer

v) foood

I WISH I COULD...

i) turn back time

ii) earn loads of cash

iii) be better at futsal

iv) get highest distinction for my diploma course

v) be a successful leader & to lead my team to greater heights

SONGS I THINK THAT ARE AWESOME....

i) Beep - The Pussycat Dolls

ii) Sexyback - Justin Timberlake

iii) Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado ft. Timbaland

iv) Me & You - Cassie

v) Right Where You Want Me - Jesse McCartney

vi) Stickwitu - The Pussycat Dolls

vii) Sexy Love - Ne-Yo

viii) I Call It Love - Lionel Richie

I WANT....

i) to succeed in wotever i do

ii) to be the best

iii) to be an even better leader

iv) a new mobile phone coz mine became like crap

v) new clothes

vii) a new car

viii) a new camera

viiii) to think of a dance before next yearz inter-college dance competition

HOW I SEE MYSELF IN TEN YEARS...

i) successful ?

ii) rich?

iii) famous?

iv) humble

v) still sexy hahaha...

RANDOM FACTS..

i) im such a pozer

ii) im a camwhore

iii) im sexy>?

PEOPLE I TAG...

i) yue mei

ii) eric

iii) allie

iv) li mae

No comments: