Saturday, July 08, 2006

020706

kinda long since i've last blogged maybe itz juz coz i'm realli busy at work & i'm soo dead tired after work..but anyway i'm back once aghain to blog..itz a sunday mornin at around 10am when i woke up to call ken sing to ask him wheter he wanted to go for cheer 2006 but unfortunately he won't go for this kinda thingz..well kinda expected it already lolx...he asked me to go for my ex-skoolz carnival but i told him i was juz too lazy but then second thought i wanted to try my ex-teacher'z food hehe & also meet up with my fellow seafieldianz...after lepakin at skool for bout an hour pluz(btw iz wuz sooo blooody hot dat day gosh!!)...i went back home to get change to go for cheer 2006 & also to meet up with lit fwu,pik yen & iylia....wuz kinda suprised to see elena,choy ling,darrel,mou huang & isaac at cheer 2006 lolx...anywayz cheer 2006 wuz alrite not that it reealllli caught my attention or anythin lolx...but the best part that i enjoyed most at cheer 2006 was takin alot of picturez with my friendz & of corse not forgettin pictures of myself lolx...yah fine whatever call me pozer i don't care..it'z my nickname anyway lol!! after cheer 2006, lit fwu,pik yen,iylia,choy ling,choy lingz sis & couz & of corse myself decided to go yam char at asia cafe....i wuz spose to race with lit fwu & choy ling to asia cafe but unfortunately i was last sad but hey can't blame me okay coz i parked my car soo far & there was traffic jam while goin out of the stadium....after yam char,came home to get change again but this time i wuz goin for a formal dinner which was my dad'z rotary club installation dinner at shangri-la hotel,kuala lumpur hehehe...anywayz datz about it for this blog soo from me happy readin!!

No comments: