Sunday, April 09, 2006

Beginning of the holiday....

well my holiday haz juz begun & sooo far itz been all good...well on friday the best part was,my math teacher wuz absent soo i ended college an hour earlier..met up with lit fwu for lunch & afta lunch a game of pool & foosball...afta the game wuz actualli deciding to head on home but lit fwu n he'z frenz asked me to come along & play badminton so im like hey wot the heck itz the beginning of my holiday & i should be enjoyin myself muahaha...so we all went to sum badminton court near sum highway but before that we ended up at sum badminton court behind the market which was close coz of Taylorz business skool examz saddenin...but nvm at least we still manage 2 play juz dat it'z sumwhere else...afta badminton,lit fwu fetched me bak home(thanx bro) coz it was FAR away from my house & more over it was rainin that day..so anyway the next day,saturday...me,my sis & david ended up at mid valley...i really pity david coz he was waiting for us for almost an hour sorryyyyy man...but anyway afta we arrived ate lunch at little penang cafe & went up to the movie to buy the ticketz for the show when a stranger calls(dumb show)...n yessss sheryl decided to come along after D.U'z I.U day...it wassss sooo hard to get the tickets for the show as there loads of people lining up to buy movie ticketz...but anyway at least we manage to get the ticketz & also good seatz & the best part was the tickets for the show was selling like hot cakez...soo i felt soo lucki that we actualli got the tickets phewww!!afta buyin the ticketz,as usual la david wantz to buy doughnutz & bring inside the cinema tooo eat soo we had to goooo alllllll the way down from the movies just to buy doughnutz...nvm nvm i also bought in the end coz if we buy 5 free 1 & more over it was cheap soo like wot the heck juz buy oni hahaha...afta gettin doughnutz,while goin bak up for the movie we bump into arafat who was also goin 4 a movie with he'z bud'z but too bad we were not watchin the same movie...before we entered the cinema,we all decided to buy popcorn coz david say the doughnutz iz not enough & im like whoaaaa...entered the cinema,settled down & we saw 3 galz wearin skool uniform enterin the cinema...david,sheryl,kim n me started laughin n sheryl said i think they muz be from kuen cheng & SOOOoOO happen they ended up sittin next to me ohh great & sure enough sheryl'z assumption was right they were from kuen cheng hahaha...good 1 ryl LOLX!! but thank goodnezz they were all quiet unlike the 2 galz who were infront of me who were screamin their headz off when it wasnt DAT scary muahaha...david who was sittin nxt 2 kim n sheryl was like omg hahaha coz kim n sheryl screamed but it wasn't dat bad hahaha...n david apparently said that sheryl haz sum sound effectz when the scary part happenz lolx...everytime there was a scary scene me n david will sure to have something to eat i wonder why hahaha...but anyway afta the movie,we went to starbuckz to chill out while waiting for the parentz...& after sooooo long i finally get to meet up wit andre n my jinjang buddie marcus...itz been ages!! afta chillin,david followed me n my sis along with my parentz for dinner coz soo happen i was going to my grand auntz house which was near hez house...afta dinner,send david back home & went to my grandaunt'z house...gosh her dog izzzz cute & playful!!! anyway after spending time there,went back home n as usual online online online & afta dat sleep sleep sleep muahaha!! welll basically although there were not many ppl who went to mid valley today but hey i had fun...itz 10 timez better den stayin at home doing nothing or sleepin lolx...anyway i guess datz about it for this blog soo happy reading...

No comments: